Thursday, November 6, 2008

Im a Chistian..Yes i am

Im a Christian and i voted yes on 8. I have a lot of gay friends and its not about me hating on them but rather doing what i feel is right.One of the major reason i didnt why i didnt vote no was because is it didnt take any rights away from them so i dont feel like im discrimination.Its kinda like a public restroom.Just cause boys and girls have different bathroom it doesent mean discrimination.no, boys still have the right to use the bathroom just not in the girls bathroom.And gays have every right to be to be together just not married because it was already established as a union between a man and a woman.This Proposition i feel is a direct attack on christians and the church.Although alot of people constantly cry out "seperation of church and state" I feel that this is opening up a can of worms. What if a gay couple wanted to be married in a church and the pastor refuse. I know that someone will try and sue calling this a hate crime even though its just his faith thats stopping him from doing so.Its already happen in other states.So I know that alot of people would disagree with me on this one, but it a matter between me and god.Whats right for me may not be right for someone else hence we vote.

No comments: